Do you know anyone with Borderline Personality Disorder? Know the experiences of people who have friends, partners, coworkers and relatives with this diagnosis.
- Being Friends with a Collie (10/8/2017) - By Andy One of my best friends in the world, someone I would do anything for, asked me to write… Read more Being Friends with a Collie
- Digital Media And Its Fight Against Stigma (10/8/2017) - By Fabiola A friend of mine has borderline personality disorder. … Read more Digital Media And Its Fight Against Stigma
- How Does Borderline Thinking Work? (9/7/2017) - by Ana Montana Dichotomous Thinking, also known as ¨black and white thinking¨ is a common symptom in many mental illnesses,… Read more How Does Borderline Thinking Work?
- Living With Liliana (10/9/2017) - By Olivia It has been very difficult for me to be aware at all times that my sister has borderline… Read more Living With Liliana
- Look Closer… (1/5/2018) - by Arturo As a 50-year-old husband, father and working man I was feeling in control of my job, my marriage… Read more Look Closer…
- Thank you note to the diverse minds (1/5/2018) - By Ariel My best friend, Mariana, was diagnosed with BPD a couple of years ago. Somehow, when she told me… Read more Thank you note to the diverse minds
- The Mind In The Mirror (10/8/2017) - By Daniella So, the most honest thing I can do in order to start writing these lines is recognising that… Read more The Mind In The Mirror
- The Rollercoaster Of Loving Someone With BPD (10/7/2017) - by Carla Well. What can I say? Yes, being related to someone with Borderline Personality is not an easy ride. Like their… Read more The Rollercoaster Of Loving Someone With BPD
- The Truth About Non-Suicidal Self-Injury (11/24/2017) - by Ana Montana The idea that someone would intentionally physically hurt themselves is something that most people find difficult to… Read more The Truth About Non-Suicidal Self-Injury