There are more like us! Get to know some stories and experiences from people with Borderline Personality Disorder.
- A Gift, A Curse (10/4/2017) - by Ana Montana I once read that having Borderline Personality Disorder can be both, a gift and a curse. My… Read more A Gift, A Curse
- Are We Just… Misunderstood? (10/7/2017) - by Ana Montana I once read that Borderline Personality Disorder is one of the most misunderstood mental illnesses. And, well,… Read more Are We Just… Misunderstood?
- Braken: Random Thoughts Of An Overcome Crisis (10/10/2017) - by Liliana Without the fear of what people will say. Without a glimpse about the meaning of a balanced life.… Read more Braken: Random Thoughts Of An Overcome Crisis
- Embracing Madness Disarmes Stigma (10/8/2017) - By Liliana When I was 33 years old, I visited my sister in a city called Guadalajara, where she attended… Read more Embracing Madness Disarmes Stigma
- Finding Our Own Superpower (10/8/2017) - By Mariana Having borderline personality disorder can very often feel like a curse. Living with your emotions on the very… Read more Finding Our Own Superpower
- Meds? (11/24/2017) - By Mariana Medication for Borderline Personality Disorder…do we need drugs? Is BPD a physical condition? Are our brains chemically out… Read more Meds?
- The last time I lost it (12/9/2017) - By Mariana I wish I could tell you that this story took place a long time ago. I mean, I… Read more The last time I lost it
- You Don’t Look Like You Have BPD (10/8/2017) - By Mariana The first time I spoke in front of a crowd about my mental condition a man approached and… Read more You Don’t Look Like You Have BPD