There are many resources that can help you feel better. Here are some that have worked for us.
- Breathe In And Breathe Out To Survive (10/9/2017) - By Liliana It is not the best title, maybe it’s too obvious. But breathing deeply, with technique and practice, has… Read more Breathe In And Breathe Out To Survive
- Eat Healthy and Care For Your Weight (10/10/2017) - By Liliana Many people with borderline personality disorder take psychiatric medication. In my particular case, many types of pills were… Read more Eat Healthy and Care For Your Weight
- How To Balance Your Extreme Thinking (9/30/2017) - by Ana Montana It is usually recommended that you seek out a healthcare professional adept with Borderline Personality Disorder symptoms… Read more How To Balance Your Extreme Thinking
- How To Cope With Difficult Emotions Day To Day? (10/6/2017) - by Ana Montana If you experience BPD you might feel like every day is a struggle against yourself, but the… Read more How To Cope With Difficult Emotions Day To Day?
- If You’ve Just Been Diagnosed With BPD, This Is For You (12/10/2017) - by Ana Montana First of all, it’s important to know that when you think you might have a mental illness,… Read more If You’ve Just Been Diagnosed With BPD, This Is For You
- Mindfulness (10/8/2017) - By Mariana Mindfulness is the psychological process of bringing one’s attention to experiences occurring in the present moment. Sound like… Read more Mindfulness
- Mindfulness and BPD (Part 2) (12/11/2017) - By Amparo Full awareness of daily experiences through the practice of Mindfulness represents a hopeful alternative for patients living with… Read more Mindfulness and BPD (Part 2)
- Work Out! (10/8/2017) - By Mariana Physical activity is one of the most effective tools to help yourself feel better. It might sound bloody… Read more Work Out!